Countdown to The Technical University of Kenya Students Association (TUKSA) Constitution
Following the Deputy Vice Chancellor – TLS’ notice dated 21 st May 2013 and the comments received thereof with regard to the TUKSA draft constitution, the following is the scheduled program of events:
- 6 th June 2013: 10am – 1.00pm: Meeting of the Students’ Constitution Review Committee to deliberate on all the comments and suggestions made by the students.
- a) 6 th June 2013: 2. 00pm – 5.00pm: Submissions of presentations to the Committee by students who made their comments.
b) Discussion on the Presentations
- 7 th June 2013: Incorporation of suggested amendments and final corrections
- 13 th June 2013: Presentation of the Draft Constitution to Senate for consideration and approval
- 20 th June 2013: Incorporation of Senate Suggestions and amendments
- Approval by Council
- Promulgation of the Constitution immediately after approval by Council
PROF. P. M. MATU
CHAIRMAN, STUDENTS’ CONSTITUTION REVIEW COMMITTEE