Collection of Academic Certificates
The Technical University of Kenya (successor of The Kenya Polytechnic University College) wishes to announce to her graduates who were conferred with Degrees, and awarded Diplomas and Certificates on 18th December 2014 that the academic certificates are available for collection from Monday 8th June 2015
Point of issue
- The academic certificates shall be collected from the office of the Senior Assistant Registrar - Examination and Certification situated on the ground floor of administratio
- Office of the Senior Assistant Registrar - Examination and Certification shall be open to serve customers between 8.00 am and 1.00 pm and 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm from Monday to Friday.
- Any graduate who will not have collected her/his academic certificate by 30th September 2015 shall be required to pay storage fee Ksh 500 for every year or part thereof.
- Only graduates who have cleared with the University shall be issued with their academic certificates.
- Those graduates who were awarded certificates before 2014 are urged to collect their certificates immediately to avoid accumulation of charges.
We would also like to remind those who sat KCSE examination in 2014 and 2013 that the closing date for receiving application for admission is 12t11 June 2015. Details of vacancies are available on the university website http://www.tukenya.ac.ke/admission.
Haile Selassie Avenue I P. 0. Box 52428, Nairobi, 00200 I Tel: +254 (020) 343672, 2249974, 2251300, 341639 I Fax: 2219689, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org